Other Things That I do

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Boredom and Misanthropy

Me? Misanthropic? 

Not once. 
Not even once. 
Maybe twice. 

It's basically just a kind of boredom, not so much a direct hatred of humanity but it kind of stems from the fact that I don't know how to occupy my time. 
I don't have the money to buy anything extravagant, such as new game or anything but I want something new to occupy my time. 
Hence the blogging, and I suppose that's why I've also been trying all sorts of new music and videos and trying to keep myself busy. 

I'll get there. And I'll let you know how I'm doing :) 

Hope that this makes some form of sense, 
And yeah I know that this was kind of pointless, but it's my blog and it's what I make of it. 
Not you. 
So yeah, 

Until next time, 
Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment